Lovely, welcoming Shenfield, Brentwood family are looking for a reliable nanny to cover their own nanny’s maternity leave for twelve months from January. The family have a boy of five years and a girl of two
The nanny the family are looking for will have experience as a nanny with these age groups and be motivated and keen! You will hold a childcare qualification and a clear DBS and importantly a clean driving licence to use the on duty car available. Nanny will enjoy working in a busy household and be easy to get along with. Reliability is key as is punctuality.
• Getting the children up, breakfasted and ready for the day
• School run, and preschool for the younger one who goes mornings term time only
• Preparing good nutritious meals for the children
• Collecting both children
• Helping the older child with reading and homework
• Enjoying quiet afternoons with the little one
• Daily fresh air
• Nursery duties and other small and useful tasks for the family
Hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 07.00 – 18.00
Salary is £12.50 – 13.00 gph dependant on experience with a January start.
If you would like to work with this super family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Very welcoming Brentwood family well known to the agency seek a temp nanny to cover their own nanny’s holiday. They have two lovely children a boy of 4.5 years and a girl of 2. This is a full time and temporary position for between 7th and 21st June inclusive.
The family are looking for a nanny who will be able to come straight in and continue the great work their current nanny performs. You will be confident in your role, and have a good referenced work history as a nanny. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for on duty use (business insurance essential) You should be fun, outgoing and flexible
Duties are as follows
• Arrive in the morning, get both children breakfasted
• Drive the older boy to school
• Return home and have an interesting and varied day with younger girl
• Produce good home cooked food for lunch and tea
• Collect the boy from school, return home
• Help with homework and prepare bags for school the next day
• Produce tea
• Await parents arrival
• Nursery duties are minimal for these two weeks
Hours are Monday – Friday 7th -21st June
Salary is £12 gph
If you are available for both weeks only, as the family request continuity of care for their children please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
A family based in a small village outside of Hemel Hempstead are looking for an experienced baby nanny for their New-Born baby, due in May, and a 4-year-old little girl. This is a part time, temporary position. The family have 2 cats.
Nanny requirements and duties:
• Experience and knowledge of caring for a new-born
• Sole charge nanny experience
• Sterilise all feeding equipment
• Calm and organised
• Follow routine
• Weekly bed changes, along with usual nursery duties, as time
• Always keep the children safe
Nanny will hold the following qualifications:
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Clean driving licence
• Paediatric first aid certificate
. Good referenced career history
One parent will be at home during the day, nanny will have sole charge of the baby during the day, allowing the parents some respite. The little girl attends pre-school so your main focus will be on the baby.
Monday to Friday 13:00-18:00, flexible for the right candidate.
Start date June till August 2019.
If you would like to care for these lovely little ones please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.