Ongar. Professional family known to the agency and living in a beautiful rural spot seek a live out nanny for their two daughters aged 4 and 2.5yrs. The family have animals that live outside, and will not become a part of Nanny’s duties, they also have indoor cats. The family provide an on duty car. This is a permanent role
Nanny will have the following
• A childcare qualification, clear DBS, First aid Be a driver, clean licence.
• Have a good referenced career history including Nanny experience
• Be a self starter, good initiative, confident in the role
• Be a decent cook with a good repertoire of dishes made from scratch
• Be creative and able to provide an interesting play led day
• Flexibility and reliability will come naturally to you
• Enjoy a busy household and travel
Duties are as follows
• Mornings are busy, preparing the older girl for school, breakfast and the school run
• Returning home to spend time with the younger girl who attends school a couple of mornings
• Providing safety and care for the child with an interesting day with play dates and activities
• Producing a good lunch
• Collecting the older girl and returning home to a good tea and help with homework
• Preparing the girls for bed
• During holidays sole charge of both girls
• Occasional travel with the family overseas
• Usual nursery duties, washing and ironing for the girls and keeping their rooms and areas clean and tidy
• Occasional babysitting with notice, similarly overnights when both parents are away on business.
The family wish to find a candidate who will stay in the longer term and provide continuity and stability for them.
Hours are Monday – Friday 7 – 7 and the start date is as soon as the right nanny has been found!
Salary is £32k+
If you would like to work with this lovely family, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!
Very welcoming HNW family in a rural location close to Colchester are looking for a super nanny for their son who is 4 years old. This is a full time and permanent role.
The nanny that will fit the family best will be very flexible on hours, duties and locations, and be happy to have an interesting and varied work lifestyle. You must :
• Hold a childcare qualification at least at level 3
• Hold a current first aid certificate
• Be a very good cook with an excellent menu of dishes to tempt
• Be a driver with a clean licence (On duty car provided)
• Be smart in every sense of the word
• Reliability and punctuality are second nature to you
• Enjoy travel overseas and in the UK
• Be able to accompany the family as and when they require. (they have other homes overseas)
• Be happy to work occasional weekends (time off in lieu)
Your duties will be:
• During term time collect this little boy from school (Mum does the morning run)
• Have a lovely meal ready for his return home
• Take him to activities such as swimming and riding
• Accompany him to medical and other appointments
• During holidays work a full day and produce interesting things to do
• Produce good meals punctually and nutritionally sound
• When travelling with the family, ensure that he is cared for in every way
• Allow the family time to be together
• Ensure his safety and that he has interesting days, taking in the locale
• Prepare his suitcase for travel in both directions
The family are happy to consider a live in nanny but would prefer a live out and will wait for the right candidate.
Hours are generally termtime, 13.00 – 19.00/20.00 there may be some overnight stays with notice. (time will be given of in lieu) During holidays there will be 10 hour days again with some overnights and some occasional weekend working. The family are very fair, and on a pro rata basis hours are not onerous.
Salary is £35k gross per annum
If you feel you have the qualities that this lovely family seek then please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!
Professional family, known to the agency, in High Easter (Chelmsford) are looking for a 3-day nanny for their four children Girls 7 and 5 and boys aged 3 and 1 year old. This is a part time permanent position.
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Up to date paediatric first aid certificate
• Clean driving licence, an on-duty car may be provided
• Experienced sole charge nanny
Nanny will be cheerful, extremely reliable with a good referenced work history and have worked in a similar role before. You will enjoy providing the children with an interesting day and have lots of tricks up your sleeve to do so. One parent may work from home on occasion, tucked away.
Duties include sole charge of four children, the girls have Pre-arranged transportation to and from school, nanny will be required to take the 3-year-old to Pre-school a short walk away and collect in the afternoon. Nanny will have sole charge during the day of the baby. Nanny will find fun and engaging activities both inside and outside of the family home, the family have a large garden, the children enjoy being outside playing lots of fun games. The successful candidate will enjoy cooking healthy meals from scratch and keep on top of the children’s washing and ironing. You will complete nursery duties as time allows, however, it is more important to the family that the children have quality time and are happy. During the school holiday nanny will continue to provide a fun, and active day for the children.
Hours are 3 days a week: 06.30 – 19/19:30, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nanny will be flexible should the family require more days during the week, this may be to work around shift patterns.
Salary is £10-12 gross per hour.
Start date ASAP
If you would like to work with this lovely relaxed family, please send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk or call Natalie on 01245 477297.
Really friendly family in a village close to Bury St Edmunds are looking for a full time Nanny Housekeeper for their girls aged 2 and 4 and a baby due in May. This is a full time and permanent position, starting in April.
The nanny this family are looking for will be cheerful and helpful and have a can do attitude. You will hold a childcare qualification, clear DBS and paediatric first aid. You will be a driver with a clean licence. You will have worked with a family before and have a good referenced career history. Experience with babies would be welcomed. Nanny will be a competent cook and be able to cook for the whole family, providing healthy, varied and nutritious meals. You will enjoy the housekeeping element of the position and show pride in your work.
Duties include shared and occasional sole charge of the children, especially after the new baby comes, helping Mum to get feeding and sleep routines established. You will look after the two older children, taking them to activities, and keeping them busy at home, and help Mum to run the six bedroom house that the family reside in. They do have a cleaner who will perform all the heavy cleaning tasks but you will keep on top of the tidying and cleaning of the rooms that are used daily. Helping with family washing and ironing, and organising shopping for food. The family would like to think you could just get on with things once the initial settling in period is over.
Hours are flexible, Monday – Friday eight hours per day
Salary is £10 – 12 gph dependant on experience with an April start
If you would like to work with this genuine family please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Paula on 01245 477297 for more details. Be Quick!!