Lovely, welcoming Shenfield, Brentwood family are looking for a reliable nanny to cover their own nanny’s maternity leave for twelve months from January. The family have a boy of five years and a girl of two
The nanny the family are looking for will have experience as a nanny with these age groups and be motivated and keen! You will hold a childcare qualification and a clear DBS and importantly a clean driving licence to use the on duty car available. Nanny will enjoy working in a busy household and be easy to get along with. Reliability is key as is punctuality.
• Getting the children up, breakfasted and ready for the day
• School run, and preschool for the younger one who goes mornings term time only
• Preparing good nutritious meals for the children
• Collecting both children
• Helping the older child with reading and homework
• Enjoying quiet afternoons with the little one
• Daily fresh air
• Nursery duties and other small and useful tasks for the family
Hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 07.00 – 18.00
Salary is £12.50 – 13.00 gph dependant on experience with a January start.
If you would like to work with this super family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodford Green. Very friendly professional family seek a two day nanny for their three children two boys aged seven and ten months and a girl of two years. This is a part time and permanent position
The nanny the family seek will be articulate, fun and organised. You will be a good cook and have lots of enthusiasm and new ideas to bring to the family. You will have good referenced experience as a nanny and will hold a childcare qualification together with a clear DBS and paediatric first aid. Nanny will drive and hold a clean licence and have a car for on duty use, mileage paid
• Sole charge of three children
• School runs for the oldest child
• Preparing interesting and nutritionally sound meals
• Encouraging good table manners
• Organising educational and fun activities that are age appropriate
• Supervising music practice and reading
• Fun days out to places of interest in the holidays
• Nursery duties as time allows
The family are looking for a nanny who will stay in the longer term.
Hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays 07.45- 18.30
Salary is £13 gross per hour with a January start date
If you would like to work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
Danbury, Chelmsford. A really busy and welcoming family known to the agency seek a motivated and experienced nanny for their three children, a girl of 8 and boys aged 4 and 2 years, the family also have a really relaxed labradoodle. (no duties)
The successful candidate for this family will be organised, fun and welcome new engaging activities for the children. You will be experienced with these age groups and have a good referenced career history. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clean DBS and a up to date first aid certificate. You will be a good driver with a clean licence and a car for on duty use. You will be a good cook providing healthy nutritious meals from scratch. Nanny will be loving and caring towards the children’s needs, be a good communicator and easy to have around. Flexibility is key.
Your duties include:
• Preparing breakfast and then the school runs
• Producing good food for the children’s return home
• Spending your time gainfully when the children are not at home
• Batch cooking,
• Children’s washing and ironing,
• Keeping children’s rooms tidy and clean
• Afternoon school runs
• Support with reading
• Organising playdates and after school activities
• Sole charge of all three in the holidays
• Ensuring all three children have age appropriate activities
• Taking them to places of interest
• Engaging them with cooking and baking
• Being hands on and helping with needs to be done to support the family
The two older children are at school and the youngest is at nursery mornings only in term time.
Hours: Initially the family would like two full days 8 – 6.30 increasing in the future to five full days
Salary: £11 gross per hour
Start date ASAP but the family can wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!
Chelmsford, Beaulieu Park, super relaxed family recommended to us, seek a nanny for their two children a girl of 4.5 years who starts school locally in September and a baby boy of 8 months. This is a part time and permanent position, which starts as Mum returns to work.
The nanny they are seeking will be flexible, experienced and fun. You will have had a similar position before and have baby experience. You will hold a level 3 qualification and a clear DBS together with paediatric first aid and a clean driving licence with own car, the family will pay mileage.
This family need a real trouper who can just get on with what needs to be done in a cheerful and competent manner. You will be super reliable with good timekeeping skills and be a good cook too.
• Arriving at the home and ensuring that the little girl gets to school on time
• Returning with the baby and making the kitchen good, in readiness for an interesting day
• Attendance at groups and activities including play dates
• Producing good food for the baby at lunchtime introducing new and nutritious foods in an interesting way
• Collection of the little girl from school
• Home to a good tea for them both
• Sole charge of both children in the school holidays
• The inclusion of activities for both children as appropriate
• Nursery duties to include children’s laundry and keeping their areas clean and tidy, as time allows
Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 08.30 – 16.30 there may be some later finishes
Salary is £12+ gross per hour with an end of September start
This lovely family deserve a nanny who will stay in the longer term and become a part of the family. If you would like to work with them please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick !!
Saffron Walden. Busy family known to the agency seek a nanny for a girl of rising two, she’s a happy little girl and very bright. This is a flexible position, of 30 – 40 hours per week and would suit a junior nanny, as well as more experienced candidates. This is a part time and permanent position
The Nanny that will be successful with this family will have had experience with this age group either in a nursery setting or as a nanny. You will be proactive and fun, as well as being reliable with good timekeeping. A good referenced career history is required. Naturally, you will hold a level 3 childcare qualification, clear DBS First and and be a driver with a clean licence and own car mileage paid. You must be a decent cook and be able to complete nursery duties with ease. You will be sociable and enjoy taking the little girl out and about.
• Sole charge of this lovely little girl
• Ensuring she is safe at all times
• Providing interesting and stimulating days
• Taking the child to activities outside the home and playdates
• Daily fresh air
• Providing good nutritious and balanced meals daily
• Nursery duties to include washing and ironing of clothes and weekly bed changes
• Using down time well and reading to her
Hours are flexible, the family can offer between 30 and 40 hours per week running Monday – Thursday.
Salary is dependant on experience and number of hours but at market rate
Start date is mid September.
If you would like to care for this delightful little girl please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick
Stock twixt Chelmsford and Billericay, a really welcoming family need an afternoon nanny for three girls aged 7, 5 and 4 years of age. This is a part time and permanent position
The Nanny that this family need will be positive and flexible in outlook with a cheerful disposition and can do attitude. You will have experience as a nanny and be able to support the family in running the home. You will be a good cook and be used to preparing good and nutritious meals. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification and clear DBS you will also hold a paediatric first aid certificate, and be a driver with a clean licence. An on duty car is provided. Importantly, you will be reliable and have good timekeeping and really want to make a solid contribution to this family.
Duties include the following:
• Arrive at the family home, and start nursery duties
• Collect the girls from school
• Return home and help with homework
• Prepare and serve a good tea, to include parents when possible
• Get the girls ready for bed
• Girls washing and ironing, bed changes and laundry
• During holidays devise interesting days out, activities and playdates
• Involve the girls in cooking and help around the house (cleaner is kept)
Hours for this position are Monday – Thursday 14.00 – 19.00 20 hrs per week, with the same core hours in the holidays, and there may be extra offered.
Salary is £12 gross per hour with and end of September start
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Epping: professional family seek a reliable nanny over three days for their two children, as Mum returns to work. They have a girl aged three and a boy of eighteen months. This is a permanent position.
They nanny the family seek will be kind and child focussed, reliable, with good timekeeping and someone who is confident in the role. Nanny will have a good referenced career history including time as a nanny, you will also hold a level 3 childcare qualification, a clear DBS and up to date Paediatric first aid. You’ll be able to drive and hold a clean licence. The family provide an on duty car. You will be a good cook, and enjoy producing good nutritious food for the children.
The girl attends Kindergarten at school 3 days a week 8.30 – 3 and the little boy attends nursery 2 full days.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring the children have a good breakfast
• School run for the girl
• Spending the day with the little boy giving him interesting and stimulating activities
• Producing interesting and nutritious food from scratch
• Daily fresh air
• Collection of the girl from school and the boy on short days
• Home for a fabulous tea and down time until parents return home
• Full sole charge of both children in the holidays
Hours are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 14.30 – 18.30 and Thursdays 07.30 – 18.30 there are extra housekeeping hours available if you would like to increase the hours.
Salary is £12.50 + gph with a start by the first week of September.
If you would like to apply for this super job with a lovely family call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clacton on Sea Four day nanny for lovely relaxed family for their daughter aged 3.5 years and their son who is 9 months old. The family have a friendly Beagle dog and a cat. This is a permanent position.
The nanny this family are looking for will be a self starter, you will have loads of energy and be able to undertake your duties without prompting. The family seek a nanny with a lot of common sense, who is proactive, reliable and with good timekeeping. You will have a childcare qualification, a clear DBS and up to date First aid. Nanny must be a driver, and the family will provide an on duty car. You will be a decent cook from scratch. You will have a good referenced career history to include babies, and be or willing to be Ofsted registered.
The girl attends preschool and the baby is in a good routine which the family would like to maintain and improve.
Your duties include
• Arrival at the family home, prepare and serve breakfast
• Occasionally take the girl to pre school
• Spend the morning with the baby giving him a stimulating and play led morning
• Produce a good lunch for him, extending his diet from puree to more interesting solids
• Collect the girl from pre school at 15.30
• Return home with both children and have some fun time before preparing a meal for them both
• Nursery duties during the day to include keeping all areas to which the children have access clean. Bed linen changes weekly, and all the children’s other laundry.
• In school holidays Sole charge of both children
Hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, although this could be flexible 08.00 – 18.00
Salary is £10 – 12 gph with an asap start, however the family will wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this super family by the sea then call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!
A very genuine family well known to the agency on the Danbury borders are looking for a nanny housekeeper for their two children a boy aged 9 and a girl of 11 years. This is a part time and permanent position. The family have two cats.
The best candidate for this position will be experienced in both the housekeeping side of the position as well as the care of these lovely children. You will have the knowledge of running a decent sized house and its care and upkeep and will work to a high standard without prompts, a cleaner is kept so no heavy cleaning is involved. Nanny will have experience of working with this age group and will be able to balance care and housekeeping. You will be a good cook and able to cook well for the children and the parents. Nanny will have a cheerful disposition and will be calm and kind with the children, encouraging a good relationship to form. Nanny will be a confident swimmer.
Duties include arriving at the house early afternoon and starting with housekeeping duties. You can use this time to prepare meals and also do some batch cooking for the freezer. You will need to do the whole family’s washing on a weekly basis. School pick ups for both children (the girl will arrive in the village by bus), and returning home for tea, help with homework and getting the children ready for the next day at school. In the holidays hours could be a little more flexible If desired. Providing a good and interesting day for the children is encouraged, including plenty of use of the family’s pool.
Hours are essentially 14.30 – 18.30 Monday – Thursday with extra hours to make up to 25/30hours a week to suit.
Salary is £10 -12 gross per hour with an asap start.
If you would like to work with this lovely family, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Paula@townandcountrynannies.co.uk
Writtle, Chelmsford. Professional family new to the area are looking for a one day nanny for their little girl who is 18 months old. The family also have two cats. This is a permanent position.
The Nanny the family seek will be flexible and experienced, and have a career history including being a nanny for a child this age. You will be competent, logical and organised, whilst being approachable, and fun. A good knowledge of the area will be a bonus. You will need the following:
• Level 3 in childcare (or considerable experience 6 years +)
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric first aid
• Clean driving licence (on duty car provided)
• Ability to produce good nutritious meals from scratch
• Keeping this little girl safe in sole charge
• Producing good meals
• Providing an interesting day including activities outside the home on occasion
• Ensuring you clear as you go, but no formal nursery duties
Hours are ideally Thursdays, but the family are flexible to a degree 08.30 – 16.30
Salary is £12 gph with a start in the first week of August.
If you would like to work with this new family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be quick!!