Very welcoming family in Stratford St Mary, just north of Colchester are looking for a professional nanny for their girl rising 3 and baby due in July. The family have a friendly dog. This is a two day permanent position until Mum returns to work when it will increase to 4 days,the family would consider 4 days immediately for the right candidate. This family are well known to us and the current nanny recommends.
The candidate that will succeed with this family, will have a good education, will hold a diploma level childcare qualification, clear DBS and paediatric first aid. You will be a driver with a clean licence. Nanny will have successfully held similar positions as a nanny and come with a good referenced career history which will include sole charge of babies. You will be well motivated, child focussed and be easy to have around and cheerful. You will be an excellent cook from scratch and have lots of ideas to engage both children, which are age appropriate. Nanny will be flexible and reliable, and very importantly, a good timekeeper.
• Sole charge of both children, ensuring they are safe
• Providing a stimulating day for them both, commensurate with their ages
• Produce good nutritious meals which are balanced and fresh
• Take both to classes and activities, play dates, swimming etc
• Allow down time for them especially the older one with reading and quiet time
• Nursery duties to include the children’s washing and ironing, bed changes, and keeping all areas that they have access to, clean and tidy
• Daily dog walk
• Accompany the family on their annual skiing trip in Europe (no skiing required)
• Have the initiative to see what needs to be done and just do it!
Hours initially are Tuesdays and Thursdays 07.30 – 19.00, whilst Mum is at home, there could be some flexibility here, and then four days when Mum returns to work next Summer, date tbc. On duty car provided
Salary is £12 gross per hour with a start in late September for a handover with the current nanny.
If you would like to work with this lovely family and have the skills and experience required, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Paula on 01245 477297 for more information. Be Quick!!
Professional family in Shenfield, Brentwood known to the agency, seek a nanny for their two boys aged 7 & 5 years old. This is a maternity cover position for about a year. Current nanny recommends.
The nanny that this family will choose will be bright, experienced and flexible. You will be happy to be doing set hours in term time and more flexible hours in the holidays. Nanny will be a safe driver with a clean licence (car provided) hold a clear DBS and a paediatric first aid certificate. Nanny will be a good cook and be organised and fun.
• Collection of both boys from school, including after school clubs
• Return home to help with homework
• Produce a nutritious tea which is healthy and cooked from scratch
• Get both boys ready for bed
• During holidays organise interesting activities in the home
• Organise trips to places with an educational theme
• Lots of fresh air
• Usual nursery duties
Hours are Monday and Tuesday and hours on other days that could reach 30 hrs weekly to suit nanny. Flexible hours by negotiation during the 19 weeks school holidays, maintaining the core hours.
Salary is £12 + gph with an October start
If you would like to work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
Great Totham nr Witham. A very friendly and welcoming family need a nanny for before and after school support and for cover in the school holidays. They have two boys aged 7 and 8 years and two girls aged 10 & 14 years who weekly board away at school. Previous nanny of seven years recommends.
The nanny who will fit best with this family will cope well with a large and lively household, and you will have held a similar position before. You may hold a childcare qualification and hold a clear DBS and first aid certificate. You will be a driver with a clean licence (on duty car provided). This position demand someone who is energetic and organised, whilst be cheerful with a can do attitude. Nanny will be a good cook from scratch and be able to use their initiative well.
• Arriving early getting the boys up, breakfasted and off to school
• Returning home and completing nursery duties such as washing and ironing, tidying rooms and meal preparation
• School collection, after some clubs and activities, returning home to help with homework
• Ensuring that the boys have their bags ready for the following day
• Producing a hearty tea.
• During holidays all four children will be at home and you will ensure they are all safe, and if necessary conveyed to activities and playdates.
• Organising the children and ensuring they have down time as well as activities
Hours are Monday&Friday 06.45 – 10.00 approx Tuesday – Thursday includes afternoons as well & 15.30 – 19.00 26.5 hrs per week. Hours in the holidays will be flexible around two shorter days and three longer days. 44hrs per week (19 weeks per year) The family want to find the right person and are open to longer hours to accommodate this
Salary is £10 – 12 gph with an August start
If you would like to work with this flexible and accommodating family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Super, relaxed Shenfield, Brentwood family are looking for a nanny to support them before and after school with extra hours in the holidays for their two children a girl of 10 and a boy of 7 years This is a part time and permanent position. Their previous nanny has been with them for over four years and they are looking for a similar commitment. They would consider a Nanny with own child
The nanny they are looking will have the following skills and abilities
• Cheerful and fun personality
• Childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric First Aid
• Driver with clean licence and own car
• Reliable and good timekeeper
• Decent cook
• Previous experience with these age groups
Duties are as follows
• Arrive in the mornings on time
• Prepare breakfast
• Ensure that both children are taken to school (can walk)
• Collect children in the afternoon
• Prepare a nutritious and healthy tea
• Help with homework
• Prepare bags for school the next day
• During school holidays ensure both children have a varied and interesting day including
• Playdates, trips to places of interest, quiet time at home
Hours are Monday- Friday 8 – 9 and 3 – 6 during the holidays core hours will be honoured, but you may work two full days as children attend other activities. Flexibility needed. Possibility of extra hours by negotiation.
Salary is £11-12 gross per hour and the family would consider a start this side of the school holidays but would prefer a last week of August start.
If you would like to work with this super family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Paula@townandcountrynannies.co.uk
Chelmsford (Sandon) Full time Nanny for relaxed and welcoming family who have a boy aged 3 and a girl aged 5 years. The family also have two cats. This is a permanent position.
The nanny that this family are looking for will be cheerful, fun and flexible. You will hold a childcare qualification, clear DBS Paediatric first aid and hold a clean driving licence and your own for on duty use (mileage paid)
Nanny will have experience with these age groups. You will enjoy cooking and be able to cook from scratch. You will have loads of energy, patience, and initiative and will be creative and outdoorsy. Reliability is a huge element for this position as is timekeeping.
Your duties are as follows
• Arrive to get the children breakfasted, and out on the school run for the older
• Return home and provide an interesting day for the 3 year old who attends a nursery 12 -3 each day in term time
• Collect them from school
• Help with homework, tea and prepare the children for bed
• During holidays take them to places of interest, as well as fun in the garden, and on the beach.
• Full nursery duties (a cleaner is kept) to include the childrens laundry, bedchanges and keeping their rooms and bathrooms tidy, as for all other areas to which they have access.
Hours: Monday – Friday either 7.30 – 12 & 3 – 6.30 or 7.30 – 6.30 and housework to be completed including a full house clean weekly and parents laundry. Full time hours in the holidays
Salary is £10.50 – 12 gph with an asap start
If you would like to work with this busy and happy family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!
Coggeshall. Super family known to the agency seek a Nanny housekeeper for their three boys, twins of six years and their 14 year old brother. This is a full time and permanent position. Mum has had a break and is looking to return to work. The family are looking for a nanny who will stay for the longer term.
The candidate best suited to this family will be organised, fun and energetic. You will hold a clear DBS First aid and be a driver with your own car for on duty use, mileage paid. You will be confident working in a domestic situation, and enjoy the housekeeping side of this varied and interesting position. You will be a decent cook and flexible in your approach.
• Arriving on time, punctuality is important
• Breakfasting all three boys and getting them ready for school
• School runs
• Returning home to continue with housekeeping
• Full clean of the house weekly (not all at once!)
• Family laundry
• Bed changes
• Weekly food shop
• Preparing evening meals for the whole family
• Providing a structured day for the twins in the holidays
• Activities, days out and play dates
Hours are 07.30 – 17.30 Monday – Friday
Salary is circa £26k gross per annum with a mid July start
If you would like to work with this lovely family call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelmsford. Really genuine professional family in the north of the city are looking for a new nanny for the fabulous little boy who is rising 3. This is a three day position, increasing to four, and is permanent. The family do not have any pets.
The nanny that will fit this family will be very experienced, with a good referenced career history as a nanny. You will hold a childcare qualification together with a clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with a clean licence (the family provide an on duty car) You will be energetic and forward thinking, initiative will be your middle name! You will be confident in the role and be organised and logical.
Nanny will be a good cook and enjoy the outdoor life.
• Getting this little chap up in the mornings and breakfasted
• Taking him to pre school some mornings
• Collection and returning home to a good lunch cooked from scratch
• Ensuring that he has a varied and busy day
• Taking him to activities, including swimming
• Producing a good home cooked tea
• During the holidays when he is not at preschool trips out and playdates
• Nursery duties to include laundry, and keeping areas to which he has access clean and tidy
Hours are Wednesday & Thursday 07.30 – 19.30 and Friday 07.30 – 19.00 Four days in the holidays
Salary is in the region of £25,000 gross per annum.
The family would like Nanny to start in early July and have a handover with their current nanny.
If you would like to work with this super family call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your current CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!
Sudbury,(Glemsford) lovely professional family are looking for a nanny for their son who is 17months old. This is a Friday position and is permanent. The family also have a very friendly French bulldog.
The nanny who will fit this family will be excellent with this age group, and will have a previous well referenced career history to support this, you will also have a childcare qualification, clear DBS and be a driver with own car for on duty use. You will be flexible and cheerful and importantly, reliable.
• Getting the little chap up and breakfasted
• Organising an interesting day with him
• Providing good and nutritious food for him at lunchtime
• Minimal nursery duties as time allows
Hours are Fridays only, 08.00 – 17.00!
Salary is £10 – 12 gph dependant on experience with a flexible start date
If you would like to work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Very welcoming Brentwood family well known to the agency seek a temp nanny to cover their own nanny’s holiday. They have two lovely children a boy of 4.5 years and a girl of 2. This is a full time and temporary position for between 7th and 21st June inclusive.
The family are looking for a nanny who will be able to come straight in and continue the great work their current nanny performs. You will be confident in your role, and have a good referenced work history as a nanny. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for on duty use (business insurance essential) You should be fun, outgoing and flexible
Duties are as follows
• Arrive in the morning, get both children breakfasted
• Drive the older boy to school
• Return home and have an interesting and varied day with younger girl
• Produce good home cooked food for lunch and tea
• Collect the boy from school, return home
• Help with homework and prepare bags for school the next day
• Produce tea
• Await parents arrival
• Nursery duties are minimal for these two weeks
Hours are Monday – Friday 7th -21st June
Salary is £12 gph
If you are available for both weeks only, as the family request continuity of care for their children please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
Super family in Stansted Mountfitchet known to the agency are looking for a friendly, experienced, flexible, warm and caring Nanny for their three girls aged 6, 4 and 19 months for 30-35 hours per week. Both parents are shift workers so Nanny’s hours will be different days/hours/amounts each week, however they will average out over the month. Some early mornings, some late evenings, some weekends and occasionally some overnights required – it depends on parents’ shifts. If you work a Bank holiday you will have a day off in lieu. This post will unfortunately not suit a nanny who needs to bring her own child along each day.
Nanny must have a childcare qualification, clear DBS, paediatric first aid certificate and a clean driving licence. The family will provide an on-duty car. You must be good at cooking from scratch, providing age appropriate, varied, nutritious meals including packed lunches for after-school activities.
Duties include sole charge of all three children when the older two are off school/nursery, taking the older children to school/nursery in Bishop’s Stortford, taking the girls to their various weekly activities (you will need to go in the pool with the youngest for her swimming lesson), ensuring homework is completed, providing stimulating, fun activities at home and also fun days out for the children, bath/bedtime routine when here, plus nursery duties as time allows. You will need to have the ability to combine childcare with nursery duties as the 19 month old is still at home full-time.
Salary is 10 – 13 gph with an early June start, however, they will wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this super friendly family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org