Great Totham nr Witham. A very friendly and welcoming family need a nanny for before and after school support and for cover in the school holidays. They have two boys aged 7 and 8 years and two girls aged 10 & 14 years who weekly board away at school. Previous nanny of seven years recommends.
The nanny who will fit best with this family will cope well with a large and lively household, and you will have held a similar position before. You may hold a childcare qualification and hold a clear DBS and first aid certificate. You will be a driver with a clean licence (on duty car provided). This position demand someone who is energetic and organised, whilst be cheerful with a can do attitude. Nanny will be a good cook from scratch and be able to use their initiative well.
• Arriving early getting the boys up, breakfasted and off to school
• Returning home and completing nursery duties such as washing and ironing, tidying rooms and meal preparation
• School collection, after some clubs and activities, returning home to help with homework
• Ensuring that the boys have their bags ready for the following day
• Producing a hearty tea.
• During holidays all four children will be at home and you will ensure they are all safe, and if necessary conveyed to activities and playdates.
• Organising the children and ensuring they have down time as well as activities
Hours are Monday&Friday 06.45 – 10.00 approx Tuesday – Thursday includes afternoons as well & 15.30 – 19.00 26.5 hrs per week. Hours in the holidays will be flexible around two shorter days and three longer days. 44hrs per week (19 weeks per year) The family want to find the right person and are open to longer hours to accommodate this
Salary is £10 – 12 gph with an August start
If you would like to work with this flexible and accommodating family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org