Chelmsford Broomfield, very welcoming family seek a new nanny for their two children a girl of 8.5 and a boy of 5.5yrs. This is a five day before and after school position which is permanent.
The family are looking for a reliable nanny who has experience with these age groups, who is cheerful, knowledgeable and flexible. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification, together with clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for on duty use, mileage paid. Nanny will be thoughtful and organised, whist bringing a fun element to the household. You will be an established cook.
• Arriving on time and getting the children breakfasted and off to school in Chelmsford city centre.
• Returning to your nursery duties until 9am
• School pick up, and ensuring that either or both children attend clubs or after school activities
• Returning home where prep for the evening meal will be done, help with homework and most importantly ensuring bags are ready for the next day at school
• Nursery duties to include the children’s laundry, weekly bed changes and keeping the children’s areas clean and tidy
• Full sole charge during holidays, providing interesting days out, playdates and educationak visits
Hours are Monday – Friday 7 – 9 and 3 – 7 During school holidays (19 weeks per year) 7 – 7
Salary is £12 gph with a January start
If you’d like to work with this super family and feel you can offer some longevity to the post please send your CV to email@example.com and call Paula on 0124 477297
Very relaxed and welcoming professional family in Hutton, Brentwood seek a new nanny for their daughters aged two and nine years and their boy aged nine. This is a four day and permanent position.
The family need a professional organised and fun nanny who will fit in with the family quickly. You will be super reliable and have a good referenced career history as a nanny. A childcare qualification, clear DBS and paediatric first aid are a must and you will be a driver with your own car for on duty use, mileage paid. Nanny will be a whizz in the kitchen and enjoy producing good interesting food from scratch. You will have experience of working with these age groups, and have a good education
• Arriving and getting children up and breakfasted
• School run for the older children
• Returning home with the youngest and devising an interesting day
• Playdates and activities both inside and outside the home
• Producing a good lunch for the youngest
• School pick ups including taking to clubs and after school activities
• Help with homework
• Preparing tea for all the children
• Ensuring the school bags are ready with completed homework for the following day
• Nursery duties to include the children’s washing and weekly bed changes
• Keeping all areas that the children use (bedrooms, kitchen, playroom) clean and tidy
Hours: 40 hours per week over 4 days two days 7 – 7 two days 12 – 7 with two floating hours
Salary £11 – 13 gross per hour
The family would like a nanny asap and understand that they may need to wait until after Christmas
If you would like to work with this super family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lovely, welcoming Shenfield, Brentwood family are looking for a reliable nanny to cover their own nanny’s maternity leave for twelve months from January. The family have a boy of five years and a girl of two
The nanny the family are looking for will have experience as a nanny with these age groups and be motivated and keen! You will hold a childcare qualification and a clear DBS and importantly a clean driving licence to use the on duty car available. Nanny will enjoy working in a busy household and be easy to get along with. Reliability is key as is punctuality.
• Getting the children up, breakfasted and ready for the day
• School run, and preschool for the younger one who goes mornings term time only
• Preparing good nutritious meals for the children
• Collecting both children
• Helping the older child with reading and homework
• Enjoying quiet afternoons with the little one
• Daily fresh air
• Nursery duties and other small and useful tasks for the family
Hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 07.00 – 18.00
Salary is £12.50 – 13.00 gph dependant on experience with a January start.
If you would like to work with this super family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
Woodford Green. Very friendly professional family seek a two day nanny for their three children two boys aged seven and ten months and a girl of two years. This is a part time and permanent position
The nanny the family seek will be articulate, fun and organised. You will be a good cook and have lots of enthusiasm and new ideas to bring to the family. You will have good referenced experience as a nanny and will hold a childcare qualification together with a clear DBS and paediatric first aid. Nanny will drive and hold a clean licence and have a car for on duty use, mileage paid
• Sole charge of three children
• School runs for the oldest child
• Preparing interesting and nutritionally sound meals
• Encouraging good table manners
• Organising educational and fun activities that are age appropriate
• Supervising music practice and reading
• Fun days out to places of interest in the holidays
• Nursery duties as time allows
The family are looking for a nanny who will stay in the longer term.
Hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays 07.45- 18.30
Salary is £13 gross per hour with a January start date
If you would like to work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monks Eleigh, close to Hadleigh, Suffolk. Super and very welcoming HNW family seek their first nanny for their daughter who is 18 months old. The family also have a loveable Labradoodle, for whom there are no duties. This is a two day and permanent position.
The professional nanny this family are looking for will be experienced, with a good referenced nanny career behind them. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS and paediatric first aid. You will also be a driver with a clean licence (on duty car provided). You will be a decent cook, producing interesting and nutritious meals. Nanny will be a good swimmer (the family have a pool) and be generally outdoorsy. Tennis would be a bonus! You will be interested in music and arts and crafts too. Most of all you will be cheerful and have social grace, together with a good education and flexibility.
• Having sole and shared care of this lovely little girl
• Giving her a varied and interesting day
• Plenty of fresh air, daily
• Produce interesting meals for her
• Drive her to activities and to play dates
• Nursery duties as time allows
• Having a hands on and can do attitude
Hours are two days a week, ideally Wednesday 8 – 6 and Thursday 8 – 8
Salary is £11-13 gross per hour with an immediate start
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
Danbury, Chelmsford. A really busy and welcoming family known to the agency seek a motivated and experienced nanny for their three children, a girl of 8 and boys aged 4 and 2 years, the family also have a really relaxed labradoodle. (no duties)
The successful candidate for this family will be organised, fun and welcome new engaging activities for the children. You will be experienced with these age groups and have a good referenced career history. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clean DBS and a up to date first aid certificate. You will be a good driver with a clean licence and a car for on duty use. You will be a good cook providing healthy nutritious meals from scratch. Nanny will be loving and caring towards the children’s needs, be a good communicator and easy to have around. Flexibility is key.
Your duties include:
• Preparing breakfast and then the school runs
• Producing good food for the children’s return home
• Spending your time gainfully when the children are not at home
• Batch cooking,
• Children’s washing and ironing,
• Keeping children’s rooms tidy and clean
• Afternoon school runs
• Support with reading
• Organising playdates and after school activities
• Sole charge of all three in the holidays
• Ensuring all three children have age appropriate activities
• Taking them to places of interest
• Engaging them with cooking and baking
• Being hands on and helping with needs to be done to support the family
The two older children are at school and the youngest is at nursery mornings only in term time.
Hours: Initially the family would like two full days 8 – 6.30 increasing in the future to five full days
Salary: £11 gross per hour
Start date ASAP but the family can wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!
A welcoming family in Sawbridgeworth are looking for a nanny / housekeeper for their two girls aged 12 and 10 years old. This is a part time position and is temporary, covering for the family’s regular nanny who is injured. She will be away for approx. twelve weeks. The family have two adorable schnoodle dogs.
This family are looking for a capable, happy and experienced nanny/housekeeper, who will be adaptable and confident in completing their duties without guidance. You will have worked in a similar role previously and have experience running a household. Nanny will be a confident cook, providing healthy meals for the family. Nanny will have a childcare qualification, an up to date first aid certificate, Epi-Pen trained would be a bonus, training can be provided. You will be a driver with a clean licence, there are two family cars available while on duty. Nanny will hold a clear DBS and have a good referenced work history. Italian as a second language would be a bonus, not a deal breaker.
Your daily duties will include, arriving in the morning to help the girls prepare for school, breakfasted and ensure all relevant equipment is ready for the day ahead. The eldest girl boards and will be out of the house during the week, she returns on weekends and school holidays. Once the school run is complete you will return to the house to complete housekeeping duties such as the girls washing, weekly bed changes, weekly food shop, post office collections and general housekeeping/PA duties. You will take pride in your work and keep the house to a high standard; the family have regular cleaners, so no heavy cleaning is required. In the afternoon you will collect the little girl from school, returning home to encourage homework, take to clubs and other afterschool activities. You will be organised, arranging all equipment and clothing for school the following day. During the school holiday you will have both girls, where you will plan fun and engaging activities for both. One parent works from home tucked away in the office, allowing nanny to continue her day.
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 08:00-19:00
Salary, £11-13 gph. ASAP start
If you would like to work for this lovely family, known to the agency please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Paula@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.
Chelmsford, Beaulieu Park, super relaxed family recommended to us, seek a nanny for their two children a girl of 4.5 years who starts school locally in September and a baby boy of 8 months. This is a part time and permanent position, which starts as Mum returns to work.
The nanny they are seeking will be flexible, experienced and fun. You will have had a similar position before and have baby experience. You will hold a level 3 qualification and a clear DBS together with paediatric first aid and a clean driving licence with own car, the family will pay mileage.
This family need a real trouper who can just get on with what needs to be done in a cheerful and competent manner. You will be super reliable with good timekeeping skills and be a good cook too.
• Arriving at the home and ensuring that the little girl gets to school on time
• Returning with the baby and making the kitchen good, in readiness for an interesting day
• Attendance at groups and activities including play dates
• Producing good food for the baby at lunchtime introducing new and nutritious foods in an interesting way
• Collection of the little girl from school
• Home to a good tea for them both
• Sole charge of both children in the school holidays
• The inclusion of activities for both children as appropriate
• Nursery duties to include children’s laundry and keeping their areas clean and tidy, as time allows
Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 08.30 – 16.30 there may be some later finishes
Salary is £12+ gross per hour with an end of September start
This lovely family deserve a nanny who will stay in the longer term and become a part of the family. If you would like to work with them please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick !!
Saffron Walden. Busy family known to the agency seek a nanny for a girl of rising two, she’s a happy little girl and very bright. This is a flexible position, of 30 – 40 hours per week and would suit a junior nanny, as well as more experienced candidates. This is a part time and permanent position
The Nanny that will be successful with this family will have had experience with this age group either in a nursery setting or as a nanny. You will be proactive and fun, as well as being reliable with good timekeeping. A good referenced career history is required. Naturally, you will hold a level 3 childcare qualification, clear DBS First and and be a driver with a clean licence and own car mileage paid. You must be a decent cook and be able to complete nursery duties with ease. You will be sociable and enjoy taking the little girl out and about.
• Sole charge of this lovely little girl
• Ensuring she is safe at all times
• Providing interesting and stimulating days
• Taking the child to activities outside the home and playdates
• Daily fresh air
• Providing good nutritious and balanced meals daily
• Nursery duties to include washing and ironing of clothes and weekly bed changes
• Using down time well and reading to her
Hours are flexible, the family can offer between 30 and 40 hours per week running Monday – Thursday.
Salary is dependant on experience and number of hours but at market rate
Start date is mid September.
If you would like to care for this delightful little girl please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick
Stock twixt Chelmsford and Billericay, a really welcoming family need an afternoon nanny for three girls aged 7, 5 and 4 years of age. This is a part time and permanent position
The Nanny that this family need will be positive and flexible in outlook with a cheerful disposition and can do attitude. You will have experience as a nanny and be able to support the family in running the home. You will be a good cook and be used to preparing good and nutritious meals. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification and clear DBS you will also hold a paediatric first aid certificate, and be a driver with a clean licence. An on duty car is provided. Importantly, you will be reliable and have good timekeeping and really want to make a solid contribution to this family.
Duties include the following:
• Arrive at the family home, and start nursery duties
• Collect the girls from school
• Return home and help with homework
• Prepare and serve a good tea, to include parents when possible
• Get the girls ready for bed
• Girls washing and ironing, bed changes and laundry
• During holidays devise interesting days out, activities and playdates
• Involve the girls in cooking and help around the house (cleaner is kept)
Hours for this position are Monday – Thursday 14.00 – 19.00 20 hrs per week, with the same core hours in the holidays, and there may be extra offered.
Salary is £12 gross per hour with and end of September start
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com