Ongar. Professional family known to the agency and living in a beautiful rural spot seek a live out or live in nanny for their two daughters aged 5 and 3. The family have animals that live outside, and will not become a part of Nanny’s duties, they also have indoor cats. They provide beautiful self contained on site accommodation for a live in nanny with own front door all bills paid. The family provide an on duty car. This is a permanent role.
Nanny will have the following
• A childcare qualification, clear DBS, First aid Be a driver, clean licence.
• Have a good referenced career history including Nanny experience
• Be a self starter, good initiative, confident in the role
• Be a decent cook with a good repertoire of dishes made from scratch
• Be creative and able to provide an interesting play led day
• Flexibility and reliability will come naturally to you
• Enjoy a busy household and travel
Duties are as follows
• Mornings are busy, preparing the girls for school, (the younger attends three mornings) breakfast and the school run
• Returning home to spend time with the younger girl
• Providing safety and care for the child with an interesting day with play dates and activities
• Producing a good lunch
• Collecting the older girl and returning home to a good tea and help with homework
• Preparing the girls for bed
• During holidays sole charge of both girls
• Occasional travel with the family overseas
• Usual nursery duties, washing and ironing for the girls and keeping their rooms and areas clean and tidy
• Occasional babysitting with notice, similarly overnights when both parents are away on business.
• There is the opportunity to help with a PA role to help the family in term time
The family wish to find a candidate who will stay in the longer term and provide continuity and stability for them.
Hours are Monday – Friday 7 – 7 and the start date is as soon as the right nanny has been found!
Salary is £30-35kgpa for live out and £25-30k gpa for live in.
If you would like to work with this lovely family, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!