Blackmore (twixt Chelmsford, Ongar and Ingatestone) Super, genuine and welcoming family are looking for a nanny as Mum returns to work. The family have two girls aged three and a baby girl who will be five months when this position starts. The family don’t have any pets. This is a full time and permanent position, and the family are looking for a nanny who will stay for the longer term.
The successful applicant for this role will have a good career as a nanny to date. You will have had experience with babies as a nanny and be comfortable with both age groups. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification a clear DBS and Paediatric first aid. You will be a driver with a clean licence and your own car or on duty use. There may be a car provided in the future.
Nanny will be an excellent cook, with a good repertoire of dishes to her name, cooked from scratch. You will consider yourself to be a career and professional nanny and will work to a high standard at all times, including your nursery duties. You will be very reliable, personable and timely. It’s important that you like to have fun with the children too,
• Sole charge of both children
• Ensuring they are both up and breakfasted in the morning
• Runs to and from pre school, the older girl attends mornings only
• Producing good nutritious meals which are age appropriate
• Providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere for the baby
• Devising activities for both children both inside and outside the home.
• Encouraging music which the family enjoy
• Full nursery duties required, including both children’s laundry, keeping rooms clean and
Tidy, weekly bed changes, preparing food for the freezer
• Keeping toys up to date, educationally and replacing dated ones
Hours are Monday & Tuesday 07.00 – 19.00 Wednesday & Thursday 08.00 – 19.30 Friday 09.00 – 17.00 whilst Mum works from home.
Salary is £35,000 gross per annum with an early March start.
Call Paula on 01245 477297 for more and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org