Chelmsford Broomfield, very welcoming family seek a new nanny for their two children a girl of 8.5 and a boy of 5.5yrs. This is a five day before and after school position which is permanent.
The family are looking for a reliable nanny who has experience with these age groups, who is cheerful, knowledgeable and flexible. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification, together with clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for on duty use, mileage paid. Nanny will be thoughtful and organised, whist bringing a fun element to the household. You will be an established cook.
• Arriving on time and getting the children breakfasted and off to school in Chelmsford city centre.
• Returning to your nursery duties until 9am
• School pick up, and ensuring that either or both children attend clubs or after school activities
• Returning home where prep for the evening meal will be done, help with homework and most importantly ensuring bags are ready for the next day at school
• Nursery duties to include the children’s laundry, weekly bed changes and keeping the children’s areas clean and tidy
• Full sole charge during holidays, providing interesting days out, playdates and educationak visits
Hours are Monday – Friday 7 – 9 and 3 – 7 During school holidays (19 weeks per year) 7 – 7
Salary is £12 gph with a January start
If you’d like to work with this super family and feel you can offer some longevity to the post please send your CV to email@example.com and call Paula on 0124 477297