Stock twixt Chelmsford and Billericay. Lovely family who need a new nanny for their two boys aged 10 and 12 years This is a full time and permanent role. Parents need Nanny for cover during term time.
The Nanny this family seek will be experienced, and with this age group, you will be fun and creative as well as organised and timely, reliability is key. Nanny will be a good cook and will enjoy cooking from scratch. Importantly, you will have a good education yourself to enable help with homework. You will hold a childcare qualification, clear DBS first aid and be a driver with own car for on duty use, mileage paid.
• Getting the boys up and breakfasted
• School run for the younger and to the school bus for the older
• Returning home and completing nursery duties only (cleaner kept)
• Producing a good meal for the evening for the boys
• Help with homework
• Ensuring bags are ready for the next day’s school
• Sole charge in the holidays (19 weeks)
• Organising activities and playdates
The family are looking for a competent nanny who will stay in the longer term.
Hours are Monday – Friday 06.15 – 18.15
Salary is circa £10 – 12 gph (£30K + but finding the right nanny is more important. January or early February start.
If you would like to work with these super boys please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Paula on 01245 477297
Hutton, Brentwood, relaxed family seek their first nanny for their daughters of 2.5 years and eight years of age. This is a full time and permanent position.
The Nanny that will serve this family best will be experienced, a real self starter and be cheerful and flexible. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS and paediatric first aid. You will also be a driver with a clean licence and own car for on duty use (mileage paid) Importantly, you will be timely, reliable and organised, whilst being fun with the children. Nanny will be a good cook and be able to see things that need doing and just get on with it.
Duties include arriving early, and getting breakfast on the go before waking the children and getting the older ready for school. School run, and then returning with the younger girl for a fun day with a variety of activities and playdates. School pick up. Producing good food for both girls regularly. Help with homework. Full sole charge of both during school holidays. Usual nursery duties.
It is important to the family to get the right fit with their nanny and whilst they need to find one quickly they will wait for the right candidate.
Hours are Monday – Friday 06.00 – 18.00 asap start
Salary is circa £11 gph (£34K gpa)
If you would like to work with this lovely family please send your CV to email@example.com and call Paula on 01245 477297 for more details
Chelmsford Broomfield, very welcoming family seek a new nanny for their two children a girl of 8.5 and a boy of 5.5yrs. This is a five day before and after school position which is permanent.
The family are looking for a reliable nanny who has experience with these age groups, who is cheerful, knowledgeable and flexible. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification, together with clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for on duty use, mileage paid. Nanny will be thoughtful and organised, whist bringing a fun element to the household. You will be an established cook.
• Arriving on time and getting the children breakfasted and off to school in Chelmsford city centre.
• Returning to your nursery duties until 9am
• School pick up, and ensuring that either or both children attend clubs or after school activities
• Returning home where prep for the evening meal will be done, help with homework and most importantly ensuring bags are ready for the next day at school
• Nursery duties to include the children’s laundry, weekly bed changes and keeping the children’s areas clean and tidy
• Full sole charge during holidays, providing interesting days out, playdates and educationak visits
Hours are Monday – Friday 7 – 9 and 3 – 7 During school holidays (19 weeks per year) 7 – 7
Salary is £12 gph with a January start
If you’d like to work with this super family and feel you can offer some longevity to the post please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Paula on 0124 477297