Lovely, welcoming Shenfield, Brentwood family are looking for a reliable nanny to cover their own nanny’s maternity leave for twelve months from January. The family have a boy of five years and a girl of two
The nanny the family are looking for will have experience as a nanny with these age groups and be motivated and keen! You will hold a childcare qualification and a clear DBS and importantly a clean driving licence to use the on duty car available. Nanny will enjoy working in a busy household and be easy to get along with. Reliability is key as is punctuality.
• Getting the children up, breakfasted and ready for the day
• School run, and preschool for the younger one who goes mornings term time only
• Preparing good nutritious meals for the children
• Collecting both children
• Helping the older child with reading and homework
• Enjoying quiet afternoons with the little one
• Daily fresh air
• Nursery duties and other small and useful tasks for the family
Hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 07.00 – 18.00
Salary is £12.50 – 13.00 gph dependant on experience with a January start.
If you would like to work with this super family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com