Danbury, Chelmsford. A really busy and welcoming family known to the agency seek a motivated and experienced nanny for their three children, a girl of 8 and boys aged 4 and 2 years, the family also have a really relaxed labradoodle. (no duties)
The successful candidate for this family will be organised, fun and welcome new engaging activities for the children. You will be experienced with these age groups and have a good referenced career history. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clean DBS and a up to date first aid certificate. You will be a good driver with a clean licence and a car for on duty use. You will be a good cook providing healthy nutritious meals from scratch. Nanny will be loving and caring towards the children’s needs, be a good communicator and easy to have around. Flexibility is key.
Your duties include:
• Preparing breakfast and then the school runs
• Producing good food for the children’s return home
• Spending your time gainfully when the children are not at home
• Batch cooking,
• Children’s washing and ironing,
• Keeping children’s rooms tidy and clean
• Afternoon school runs
• Support with reading
• Organising playdates and after school activities
• Sole charge of all three in the holidays
• Ensuring all three children have age appropriate activities
• Taking them to places of interest
• Engaging them with cooking and baking
• Being hands on and helping with needs to be done to support the family
The two older children are at school and the youngest is at nursery mornings only in term time.
Hours: Initially the family would like two full days 8 – 6.30 increasing in the future to five full days
Salary: £11 gross per hour
Start date ASAP but the family can wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!