Chelmsford, Beaulieu Park, super relaxed family recommended to us, seek a nanny for their two children a girl of 4.5 years who starts school locally in September and a baby boy of 8 months. This is a part time and permanent position, which starts as Mum returns to work.
The nanny they are seeking will be flexible, experienced and fun. You will have had a similar position before and have baby experience. You will hold a level 3 qualification and a clear DBS together with paediatric first aid and a clean driving licence with own car, the family will pay mileage.
This family need a real trouper who can just get on with what needs to be done in a cheerful and competent manner. You will be super reliable with good timekeeping skills and be a good cook too.
• Arriving at the home and ensuring that the little girl gets to school on time
• Returning with the baby and making the kitchen good, in readiness for an interesting day
• Attendance at groups and activities including play dates
• Producing good food for the baby at lunchtime introducing new and nutritious foods in an interesting way
• Collection of the little girl from school
• Home to a good tea for them both
• Sole charge of both children in the school holidays
• The inclusion of activities for both children as appropriate
• Nursery duties to include children’s laundry and keeping their areas clean and tidy, as time allows
Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 08.30 – 16.30 there may be some later finishes
Salary is £12+ gross per hour with an end of September start
This lovely family deserve a nanny who will stay in the longer term and become a part of the family. If you would like to work with them please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick !!