Saffron Walden. Busy family known to the agency seek a nanny for a girl of rising two, she’s a happy little girl and very bright. This is a flexible position, of 30 – 40 hours per week and would suit a junior nanny, as well as more experienced candidates. This is a part time and permanent position
The Nanny that will be successful with this family will have had experience with this age group either in a nursery setting or as a nanny. You will be proactive and fun, as well as being reliable with good timekeeping. A good referenced career history is required. Naturally, you will hold a level 3 childcare qualification, clear DBS First and and be a driver with a clean licence and own car mileage paid. You must be a decent cook and be able to complete nursery duties with ease. You will be sociable and enjoy taking the little girl out and about.
• Sole charge of this lovely little girl
• Ensuring she is safe at all times
• Providing interesting and stimulating days
• Taking the child to activities outside the home and playdates
• Daily fresh air
• Providing good nutritious and balanced meals daily
• Nursery duties to include washing and ironing of clothes and weekly bed changes
• Using down time well and reading to her
Hours are flexible, the family can offer between 30 and 40 hours per week running Monday – Thursday.
Salary is dependant on experience and number of hours but at market rate
Start date is mid September.
If you would like to care for this delightful little girl please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick