Stock twixt Chelmsford and Billericay, a really welcoming family need an afternoon nanny for three girls aged 7, 5 and 4 years of age. This is a part time and permanent position
The Nanny that this family need will be positive and flexible in outlook with a cheerful disposition and can do attitude. You will have experience as a nanny and be able to support the family in running the home. You will be a good cook and be used to preparing good and nutritious meals. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification and clear DBS you will also hold a paediatric first aid certificate, and be a driver with a clean licence. An on duty car is provided. Importantly, you will be reliable and have good timekeeping and really want to make a solid contribution to this family.
Duties include the following:
• Arrive at the family home, and start nursery duties
• Collect the girls from school
• Return home and help with homework
• Prepare and serve a good tea, to include parents when possible
• Get the girls ready for bed
• Girls washing and ironing, bed changes and laundry
• During holidays devise interesting days out, activities and playdates
• Involve the girls in cooking and help around the house (cleaner is kept)
Hours for this position are Monday – Thursday 14.00 – 19.00 20 hrs per week, with the same core hours in the holidays, and there may be extra offered.
Salary is £12 gross per hour with and end of September start
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com