Epping: professional family seek a reliable nanny over three days for their two children, as Mum returns to work. They have a girl aged three and a boy of eighteen months. This is a permanent position.
They nanny the family seek will be kind and child focussed, reliable, with good timekeeping and someone who is confident in the role. Nanny will have a good referenced career history including time as a nanny, you will also hold a level 3 childcare qualification, a clear DBS and up to date Paediatric first aid. You’ll be able to drive and hold a clean licence. The family provide an on duty car. You will be a good cook, and enjoy producing good nutritious food for the children.
The girl attends Kindergarten at school 3 days a week 8.30 – 3 and the little boy attends nursery 2 full days.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring the children have a good breakfast
• School run for the girl
• Spending the day with the little boy giving him interesting and stimulating activities
• Producing interesting and nutritious food from scratch
• Daily fresh air
• Collection of the girl from school and the boy on short days
• Home for a fabulous tea and down time until parents return home
• Full sole charge of both children in the holidays
Hours are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 14.30 – 18.30 and Thursdays 07.30 – 18.30 there are extra housekeeping hours available if you would like to increase the hours.
Salary is £12.50 + gph with a start by the first week of September.
If you would like to apply for this super job with a lovely family call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com