Clacton on Sea Four day nanny for lovely relaxed family for their daughter aged 3.5 years and their son who is 9 months old. The family have a friendly Beagle dog and a cat. This is a permanent position.
The nanny this family are looking for will be a self starter, you will have loads of energy and be able to undertake your duties without prompting. The family seek a nanny with a lot of common sense, who is proactive, reliable and with good timekeeping. You will have a childcare qualification, a clear DBS and up to date First aid. Nanny must be a driver, and the family will provide an on duty car. You will be a decent cook from scratch. You will have a good referenced career history to include babies, and be or willing to be Ofsted registered.
The girl attends preschool and the baby is in a good routine which the family would like to maintain and improve.
Your duties include
• Arrival at the family home, prepare and serve breakfast
• Occasionally take the girl to pre school
• Spend the morning with the baby giving him a stimulating and play led morning
• Produce a good lunch for him, extending his diet from puree to more interesting solids
• Collect the girl from pre school at 15.30
• Return home with both children and have some fun time before preparing a meal for them both
• Nursery duties during the day to include keeping all areas to which the children have access clean. Bed linen changes weekly, and all the children’s other laundry.
• In school holidays Sole charge of both children
Hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, although this could be flexible 08.00 – 18.00
Salary is £10 – 12 gph with an asap start, however the family will wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this super family by the sea then call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!