Chelmsford, central. Super family are looking for their first nanny for their daughter 4 years and son who will be 10 months when this position starts. This is a two day permanent position. The family also have a cat.
The nanny that this family are looking for will be kind and calm. You will be organised as well as being fun, and child centred. Nanny will hold the following:
• Childcare qualification to level 3
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric first aid
• Clean driving licence (on duty car may be provided)
• Ability to cook well for children
• Enjoy walking and fresh air
• A good referenced career history including nanny experience
• Baby experience
• Getting the children up and breakfasted
• Walking them to and from school ( the older starts in September)
• Spending a child focussed day with the baby
• Producing interesting food appropriate to both ages
• Looking after both children during school holidays
• Nursery duties as time allows
• Availability for babysitting with plenty of notice
The family are really looking for a super nanny who will become a part of the family and be reliable and timely.
Hours are Wednesdays 9 – 7 and either Tuesdays or Thursdays 9.30 – 3 once this second day has been decided it will be fixed, and there may be longer days on this second day if required.
Salary is circa £12 gross per hour with a September start.
If you would like to work with this very welcoming family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be quick!!