Writtle, Chelmsford. Professional family new to the area are looking for a one day nanny for their little girl who is 18 months old. The family also have two cats. This is a permanent position.
The Nanny the family seek will be flexible and experienced, and have a career history including being a nanny for a child this age. You will be competent, logical and organised, whilst being approachable, and fun. A good knowledge of the area will be a bonus. You will need the following:
• Level 3 in childcare (or considerable experience 6 years +)
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric first aid
• Clean driving licence (on duty car provided)
• Ability to produce good nutritious meals from scratch
• Keeping this little girl safe in sole charge
• Producing good meals
• Providing an interesting day including activities outside the home on occasion
• Ensuring you clear as you go, but no formal nursery duties
Hours are ideally Thursdays, but the family are flexible to a degree 08.30 – 16.30
Salary is £12 gph with a start in the first week of August.
If you would like to work with this new family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be quick!!