Very welcoming family in Stratford St Mary, just north of Colchester are looking for a professional nanny for their girl rising 3 and baby due in July. The family have a friendly dog. This is a two day permanent position until Mum returns to work when it will increase to 4 days,the family would consider 4 days immediately for the right candidate. This family are well known to us and the current nanny recommends.
The candidate that will succeed with this family, will have a good education, will hold a diploma level childcare qualification, clear DBS and paediatric first aid. You will be a driver with a clean licence. Nanny will have successfully held similar positions as a nanny and come with a good referenced career history which will include sole charge of babies. You will be well motivated, child focussed and be easy to have around and cheerful. You will be an excellent cook from scratch and have lots of ideas to engage both children, which are age appropriate. Nanny will be flexible and reliable, and very importantly, a good timekeeper.
• Sole charge of both children, ensuring they are safe
• Providing a stimulating day for them both, commensurate with their ages
• Produce good nutritious meals which are balanced and fresh
• Take both to classes and activities, play dates, swimming etc
• Allow down time for them especially the older one with reading and quiet time
• Nursery duties to include the children’s washing and ironing, bed changes, and keeping all areas that they have access to, clean and tidy
• Daily dog walk
• Accompany the family on their annual skiing trip in Europe (no skiing required)
• Have the initiative to see what needs to be done and just do it!
Hours initially are Tuesdays and Thursdays 07.30 – 19.00, whilst Mum is at home, there could be some flexibility here, and then four days when Mum returns to work next Summer, date tbc. On duty car provided
Salary is £12 gross per hour with a start in late September for a handover with the current nanny.
If you would like to work with this lovely family and have the skills and experience required, please send your CV to email@example.com and call Paula on 01245 477297 for more information. Be Quick!!