Professional family in Shenfield, Brentwood known to the agency, seek a nanny for their two boys aged 7 & 5 years old. This is a maternity cover position for about a year. Current nanny recommends.
The nanny that this family will choose will be bright, experienced and flexible. You will be happy to be doing set hours in term time and more flexible hours in the holidays. Nanny will be a safe driver with a clean licence (car provided) hold a clear DBS and a paediatric first aid certificate. Nanny will be a good cook and be organised and fun.
• Collection of both boys from school, including after school clubs
• Return home to help with homework
• Produce a nutritious tea which is healthy and cooked from scratch
• Get both boys ready for bed
• During holidays organise interesting activities in the home
• Organise trips to places with an educational theme
• Lots of fresh air
• Usual nursery duties
Hours are Monday and Tuesday and hours on other days that could reach 30 hrs weekly to suit nanny. Flexible hours by negotiation during the 19 weeks school holidays, maintaining the core hours.
Salary is £12 + gph with an October start
If you would like to work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com