Professional family in Shenfield, Brentwood known to the agency, seek an after school nanny for their two boys aged 7 & 5 years old. This is a maternity cover position for about a year. Current nanny recommends.
The nanny that this family will choose will be bright, experienced and flexible. You will be happy to be doing a few hours in term time and more flexible hours in the holidays. Nanny will be a safe driver with a clean licence (car provided) hold a clear DBS and a paediatric first aid certificate. Nanny will be a good cook and be organised and fun.
• Collection of both boys from school, including after school clubs
• Return home to help with homework
• Produce a nutritious tea which is healthy and cooked from scratch
• Get both boys ready for bed
• During holidays organise interesting activities in the home
• Organise trips to places with an educational theme
• Lots of fresh air
• Nursery duties as time allows
Hours are Monday and Tuesday 15.000 – 19.30 and flexible hours by negotiation during the 19 weeks school holidays.
Salary is £10 – 12 gph with an October start
If you would like to work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org