Chelmsford (Sandon) Full time Nanny for relaxed and welcoming family who have a boy aged 3 and a girl aged 5 years. The family also have two cats. This is a permanent position.
The nanny that this family are looking for will be cheerful, fun and flexible. You will hold a childcare qualification, clear DBS Paediatric first aid and hold a clean driving licence and your own for on duty use (mileage paid)
Nanny will have experience with these age groups. You will enjoy cooking and be able to cook from scratch. You will have loads of energy, patience, and initiative and will be creative and outdoorsy. Reliability is a huge element for this position as is timekeeping.
Your duties are as follows
• Arrive to get the children breakfasted, and out on the school run for the older
• Return home and provide an interesting day for the 3 year old who attends a nursery 12 -3 each day in term time
• Collect them from school
• Help with homework, tea and prepare the children for bed
• During holidays take them to places of interest, as well as fun in the garden, and on the beach.
• Full nursery duties (a cleaner is kept) to include the childrens laundry, bedchanges and keeping their rooms and bathrooms tidy, as for all other areas to which they have access.
Hours: Monday – Friday either 7.30 – 12 & 3 – 6.30 or 7.30 – 6.30 and housework to be completed including a full house clean weekly and parents laundry. Full time hours in the holidays
Salary is £10.50 – 12 gph with an asap start
If you would like to work with this busy and happy family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!