Coggeshall. Super family known to the agency seek a Nanny housekeeper for their three boys, twins of six years and their 14 year old brother. This is a full time and permanent position. Mum has had a break and is looking to return to work. The family are looking for a nanny who will stay for the longer term.
The candidate best suited to this family will be organised, fun and energetic. You will hold a clear DBS First aid and be a driver with your own car for on duty use, mileage paid. You will be confident working in a domestic situation, and enjoy the housekeeping side of this varied and interesting position. You will be a decent cook and flexible in your approach.
• Arriving on time, punctuality is important
• Breakfasting all three boys and getting them ready for school
• School runs
• Returning home to continue with housekeeping
• Full clean of the house weekly (not all at once!)
• Family laundry
• Bed changes
• Weekly food shop
• Preparing evening meals for the whole family
• Providing a structured day for the twins in the holidays
• Activities, days out and play dates
Hours are 07.30 – 17.30 Monday – Friday
Salary is circa £26k gross per annum with a mid July start
If you would like to work with this lovely family call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.