Chelmsford. Really genuine professional family in the north of the city are looking for a new nanny for the fabulous little boy who is rising 3. This is a three day position, increasing to four, and is permanent. The family do not have any pets.
The nanny that will fit this family will be very experienced, with a good referenced career history as a nanny. You will hold a childcare qualification together with a clear DBS, paediatric first aid and be a driver with a clean licence (the family provide an on duty car) You will be energetic and forward thinking, initiative will be your middle name! You will be confident in the role and be organised and logical.
Nanny will be a good cook and enjoy the outdoor life.
• Getting this little chap up in the mornings and breakfasted
• Taking him to pre school some mornings
• Collection and returning home to a good lunch cooked from scratch
• Ensuring that he has a varied and busy day
• Taking him to activities, including swimming
• Producing a good home cooked tea
• During the holidays when he is not at preschool trips out and playdates
• Nursery duties to include laundry, and keeping areas to which he has access clean and tidy
Hours are Wednesday & Thursday 07.30 – 19.30 and Friday 07.30 – 19.00 Four days in the holidays
Salary is in the region of £25,000 gross per annum.
The family would like Nanny to start in early July and have a handover with their current nanny.
If you would like to work with this super family call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!