A family based in a small village outside of Hemel Hempstead are looking for an experienced baby nanny for their New-Born baby, due in May, and a 4-year-old little girl. This is a part time, temporary position. The family have 2 cats.
Nanny requirements and duties:
• Experience and knowledge of caring for a new-born
• Sole charge nanny experience
• Sterilise all feeding equipment
• Calm and organised
• Follow routine
• Weekly bed changes, along with usual nursery duties, as time
• Always keep the children safe
Nanny will hold the following qualifications:
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Clean driving licence
• Paediatric first aid certificate
. Good referenced career history
One parent will be at home during the day, nanny will have sole charge of the baby during the day, allowing the parents some respite. The little girl attends pre-school so your main focus will be on the baby.
Monday to Friday 13:00-18:00, flexible for the right candidate.
Start date June till August 2019.
If you would like to care for these lovely little ones please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.