A welcoming family who have been recommended to the agency are looking for a part time nanny for their 2 boys aged 7 and 11 years old. This is a part time permanent position; the family have both cats and dogs. The family would be open to nanny with their own child, age dependent.
• Collect the boys from school
• Supporting with homework and reading
• Cooking fresh healthy meals and snacks
• Driving to after school activities
• Plan fun, active clubs and activities in the school holidays
• Nursery duties: the boy’s laundry, ironing, keeping bedrooms clean and tidy, weekly bed changes
• Keeping the children safe, always
• Preparing equipment for the following day at school
Nanny will hold the following qualifications and experience
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Clean driving licence with car for on duty use
• Clear DBS
• Current paediatric first aid certificate
• Good referenced career history
• Sole charge nanny experience
Hours are, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 15:00-19:30 and 07:45-19:30 in the school holidays, flexibility is key, one parent work shift patterns, there is a possibility on some days nanny will finish earlier. The family are looking for a nanny for the long term, and someone who will become part of the family.
Salary circa £12.00 gross per hour.
May start date,
If you would like to care for these lovely boys, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV