Professional family in Epping, are looking for a sole charge nanny for their 2 adorable children, aged 13 months and 7 years old. This is a part time permanent position. Beginning in May 2019.
Nanny requirements and duties:
• Experience as a sole charge nanny
• Cook nutritious healthy meals daily
• Nanny will Fun, engaging and organised
• Take the children to clubs daily such as playgroups and after school
• Take the little boy to school and collect in the afternoon
• Complete nursery duties without prompting, such as the children’s ironing, washing, and school
• Clean toys weekly, along with organising age appropriate toys for the playroom/bedroom
• Organise the children’s bedrooms and wardrobes
• Always Keep the children safe
• Organising the children’s diaries
Nanny will hold the following qualifications:
• Childcare qualification level 3 or above
• Ofsted registration, or willing to apply
• Clear DBS
• Clean driving licence, there may be an on-duty car provided
• Paediatric first aid certificate
The family are looking for a nanny to begin the end of May.
Hours are Wednesday to Friday 07:00-18:00.
Salary: £11-13 gross per hour.
If you would like to care for these adorable children please do call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.