Super, relaxed Hutton, Brentwood family well known to the agency are looking for a two day temporary Nanny for their two children a girl aged two and a half and a boy aged four who has food issues and allergies. This is a maternity cover position until August.
The Nanny that will suit this family will be experienced and have worked as a nanny before, with a good referenced work history. You will be organised, and fun, be a good cook, a safe driver and be punctual and reliable. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS, Paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for duty use, and a clean licence. You will be a decent cook, and able to produce interesting meals which are nutritious and fun. If you are Epipen trained that is a bonus, training will be given.
Duties are as follows
• Arrive on time and get the girls up and breakfasted
• School run in term time
• Return home with the younger girl and have an interesting day with activities and playdates
• Produce a good lunch
• Collect the older girl from school
• Prepare and serve a good tea for them both
• Help the older girl with any homework
• Nursery duties as time permits
• Sole charge of both girls in the holidays including trips out and quiet days at home
Hours are Thursday and Friday 07.30 – 18.00/30
Salary is £10 – 11 gph with an immediate start
If you would like to work with this genuine family who need support soon, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send her your CV email@example.com