A welcoming family in Harpenden, who are new to the area are looking for an experienced nanny for their little boy of 5 years old and new-born due in May. This is a part time permanent position.
• Level 3 childcare certificate
• Clear DBS
• Clean driving licence with car for on duty use
• Paediatric first aid certificate
• Sole charge nanny experience.
The family are looking for an experienced nanny, someone who has a good can-do attitude and who will be able to find fun, engaging activities locally. One parent will be at home during the day and will be around to care for the baby, this position is shared care, until mum returns to work. Nanny will be reliable, punctual and be organised.
Duties are as follows:
• Take the little boy to school and collect in the afternoon
• Help with homework and listen to him read
• Prepare a healthy nutritious meal
• Ensure safety at all times
• Manage time well
• Shared care with the baby, allowing mum time to rest and recharge
• Nursery duties as time allows, including, washing, ironing, keeping bedroom and communal areas tidy
• Plan age appropriate days for both the children
• Have a good understanding of the needs of the baby, prepare feeds, sterilise feeding equipment and be comfortable in sole charge.
Hours are three days per week, days to be confirmed, to fit around nanny. Hours are initially 08:00-09:00 and 15:00-18:00, with flexibility. Once the baby arrives the hours will increase to full days, ideally 08:00-18:00.
ASAP Start date.
If you would like to care for these lovely children, please do send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk and call the office on 01245 477297. Be Quick!!