A family based in Chelmsford, who are new to the area are looking for a fun nanny for their two children, boy aged 5 years old and a little girl of 7 years old. The family are looking for a nanny for the long term, they are open to all levels of experience and would consider a nanny plus one. This is a part time permanent position.
Nanny Duties and requirements:
• Arrive in the morning to take the children to school
• Collect the children in the afternoon, returning home to prepare for after school clubs, or to complete
homework, spellings, reading etc.
• Ensure the children are organised and prepared for the following day at school
• Nanny will be a good cook preparing fresh healthy meals and snacks for the children, nanny will take
collection of the weekly food shop
• Communicate with the school, as and when required
• Find suitable days out for the children in the holidays, along with clubs, camps and local days out
• Ensure safety of the children at all times
• Organise the children’s diaries, liaising with the parents
• Complete nursery duties, such as the children’s laundry, weekly bed changes, keeping their bedrooms and
communial areas clean and tidy
• Organise the children’s bedrooms, wardrobes and toys into age appropriate stages
• Nanny will be pro-active and need little direction
• Nanny will be creative, fun, have a good initiative and be a self-starter.
Nanny will hold the following qualifications:
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Paediatric first aid certificate
• Clean driving licence
• Clear DBS
Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00-08:00 and 14:00/15:00 – 19:00, hours in the holidays will be flexible with the possibility of overtime. Core hours of 25-30 hours per week. The family can offer more hours to the right candidate with light housekeeping.
Start date ASAP End of May.
Salary £10-12 gross per hour.
For more information on this welcoming family please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com. BE QUICK!!!!