Very welcoming HNW family in a rural location close to Colchester are looking for a super nanny for their son who is 4 years old. This is a full time and permanent role.
The nanny that will fit the family best will be very flexible on hours, duties and locations, and be happy to have an interesting and varied work lifestyle. You must :
• Hold a childcare qualification at least at level 3
• Hold a current first aid certificate
• Be a very good cook with an excellent menu of dishes to tempt
• Be a driver with a clean licence (On duty car provided)
• Be smart in every sense of the word
• Reliability and punctuality are second nature to you
• Enjoy travel overseas and in the UK
• Be able to accompany the family as and when they require. (they have other homes overseas)
• Be happy to work occasional weekends (time off in lieu)
Your duties will be:
• During term time collect this little boy from school (Mum does the morning run)
• Have a lovely meal ready for his return home
• Take him to activities such as swimming and riding
• Accompany him to medical and other appointments
• During holidays work a full day and produce interesting things to do
• Produce good meals punctually and nutritionally sound
• When travelling with the family, ensure that he is cared for in every way
• Allow the family time to be together
• Ensure his safety and that he has interesting days, taking in the locale
• Prepare his suitcase for travel in both directions
The family are happy to consider a live in nanny but would prefer a live out and will wait for the right candidate.
Hours are generally termtime, 13.00 – 19.00/20.00 there may be some overnight stays with notice. (time will be given of in lieu) During holidays there will be 10 hour days again with some overnights and some occasional weekend working. The family are very fair, and on a pro rata basis hours are not onerous.
Salary is £35k gross per annum
If you feel you have the qualities that this lovely family seek then please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!