A very welcoming family in Wanstead, who have been recommended to us are looking for an experienced nanny to care for their 2 children. The family have a little girl of 3 years old and a boy of 5 years old. This is a part time, temporary position until September.
Duties will include the following:
• Sole charge nanny
• Preparing a fun, active and engaging day for the children
• Arranging age appropriate activities
• Set good boundaries
• Good organisation skills
• Usual nursery duties, the children’s washing, ironing, cooking healthy meals and snacks,
keeping their bedroom, play area and communal areas clean and tidy.
• Hold a childcare qualification
• A clear DBS
• Clean driving licence, the family are in a central location, public transport can be used where
• Paediatric first aid certificate
• Good referenced career history
• Good cook
The family like the children to be active, social and outdoorsy, a pro-active nanny would be highly welcomed.
Hours and salary:
• Wednesday and Thursday
• ASAP start date, till September when this position may become an after-school role this is to
If you would like to care for these lovely children, please send a copy of your CV as a word document to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk and call Natalie on 01245 477297 for more information.