Wonderful family in Chelmsford are looking for a Before and After School Nanny for their two little boys who will be 2 ½ and 4 years old when this position begins in August. This is a part time permanent position.
The successful Nanny most suited to this family will hold the following:
- A childcare qualification
- A clear DBS
- Clean driving with own car for on duty use (possibility of a family car)
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Good referenced work history
- Happy and have a good can-do attitude with a flexible approach
Your duties will include the following:
- Sole charge of the boys
- Ensuring the boys are taken to nursery and school on time and collected promptly
- Producing fresh healthy meals and snacks
- Introducing new, fun and engaging games and activities
- Completing homework and spellings as required
- Keeping the children’s communal areas clean and tidy
- Completing nursery duties as time allows, including the children’s, washing, ironing and weekly bed changes
- Most important, that the children are happy.
Hours are Before and After school Tuesday to Thursday 07:00-09:00 and 15:00-19:00, flexibility is required in the school holidays. This can be a two-day position for the right candidate.
This lovely family are offering £10-12gph, with an August 2019 start date.
For more information please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV as a word document to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.