**Position filled** A very welcoming Chappel family (twixt Colchester and Halstead) and known to the agency are looking for a three day nanny They have twin boys rising three and two very friendly whippets. Their current nanny also highly recommends. This is a part time and permanent position.
The ideal Nanny for this position will be experienced with this age group, have a good referenced work history and be active and proactive. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS, First aid and a clean driving licence (an on duty car is provided). Nanny will be or willing to be Ofsted registered. You will be a decent cook, and flexible in your approach, with a calm and gentle nature.
Duties include sole charge of these super little boys, taking them to activities and playgroups, as well as interesting home based activities and quiet time. You will cook super vegetarian meals for the boys, the whole household being vegetarian, and ensure that they have a good variety of nutritious food. The usual nursery duties are expected, washing and ironing for the boys and weekly change of bedlinen.
Hours are Monday Tuesday and Thursday 8 – 6 with a salary in the region of £10 – 12 gph with an asap start.
If you would like work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to email@example.com Be Quick!!
**Position Filled** An active family in Benfleet, are looking for a calm caring Nanny to care for their 3 children, Two Boys aged 8 & 7 and a little Girl of 4 years old. This is a permanent position. The family would consider all levels of experience.
- Sole charge of the children
- School run both morning and afternoon
- Driving the children to and from activities
- Nursery duties, children’s washing, ironing, healthy fresh cooking, weekly bed changes and keeping communal areas clean and tidy
- Listen to the children read in the evening and help with homework as required
- Planning fun, age appropriate days out in the school holidays, taking the children to various places, and experiencing new adventures.
- Childcare qualification
- Clear DBS
- Clean driving licence, with own car for on duty use
- Up to date Paediatric first aid certificate
- Good referenced career history
- Cared for children of a similar age
- Organised, Pro-active and fun
- Good cook
- Cheerful disposition and a good can-do attitude with a flexible approach
Hours and salary
- Term time – Monday to Friday 07:00-09:00 and 15:00-19:30
- School holidays – Monday to Friday 07:00-19:30
- £21,000-£25,600 gross per annum, depending on experience
This lovely family are looking for a nanny to start ASAP.
If you would like some more information please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk . BE QUICK!!!!!
Wonderful family in Chelmsford are looking for a Before and After School Nanny for their two little boys who will be 2 ½ and 4 years old when this position begins in August. This is a part time permanent position.
The successful Nanny most suited to this family will hold the following:
- A childcare qualification
- A clear DBS
- Clean driving with own car for on duty use (possibility of a family car)
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Good referenced work history
- Happy and have a good can-do attitude with a flexible approach
Your duties will include the following:
- Sole charge of the boys
- Ensuring the boys are taken to nursery and school on time and collected promptly
- Producing fresh healthy meals and snacks
- Introducing new, fun and engaging games and activities
- Completing homework and spellings as required
- Keeping the children’s communal areas clean and tidy
- Completing nursery duties as time allows, including the children’s, washing, ironing and weekly bed changes
- Most important, that the children are happy.
Hours are Before and After school Tuesday to Thursday 07:00-09:00 and 15:00-19:00, flexibility is required in the school holidays. This can be a two-day position for the right candidate.
This lovely family are offering £10-12gph, with an August 2019 start date.
For more information please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV as a word document to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.
Super professional couple in Loughton are looking for a before and after school nanny for their two boys aged 2 & 5 years. This is a part time and permanent position, as Mum returns to work. They would consider a nanny with one child attending work together.
The family are looking for a nanny who has the following
• A childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric First aid
• Clean driving licence and own car (possibility of on duty car)
• Good referenced career history
• Cheerful disposition with a can do attitude and flexible approach
• Decent cook
The position includes
• Sole charge of both boys
• School runs in both morning and afternoon
• Minimal nursery duties
• Producing good healthy food for the boys
Hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 07.30 – 09.30 and 15.14 – 18.00 core hours to be kept in holidays, but may be different times. They can be flexible too, and would consider afternoons only.
This lovely family are looking for a nanny to start in March and are offering £12 – 13 gross per hour
If you would like to work with this lovely family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send her your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
**Position filled** An active welcoming family in Stansted, relocating to Saffron Walden, are looking for a Live-in/out Nanny for their little girl of 16 months old. This is a full-time permanent position.
This family are looking for someone who is pro-active and will take the little girl to fun places, such as the park, zoo, craft centres and local playgroups. They are looking for a nanny who will teach her through play and ensure she is meeting her milestones along the way. The family speak Spanish and Portuguese daily, a nanny who speaks another language would be welcomed. The family are very sociable and would like the little girl to meet new people. Nanny will become part of the family and will be easy to get along with. The family would strongly welcome a nanny who is a good cook, baking lovely biscuits with the little girl.
Nanny will hold the following documentation:
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Clear DBS check
• Paediatric first aid certificate
• Clean driving licence, with a car for on duty use
• Good referenced career history
Duties and hours:
• Nanny must be a good cook
• Nanny will complete usually nursery duties, such as the family washing, ironing, keeping
communal areas clean and tidy, weekly bed changes for the little girl
• Live-in nanny, nanny will have their own bedroom, with a shared bathroom with the child
• Monday to Friday
• £300-£400 gross per week
• March start date
If you would like to care for this lovely little girl please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk. BE QUICK!
**Position Filled** A friendly welcoming family in Chelmsford are looking for a part time nanny for their 3 children, Boy 4, Girl 5 and a Boy of 11 years old. This is a permanent position. This family are open to all levels of experience and may consider a nanny with own child.
This welcoming family are looking for a flexible capable nanny to arrive in the morning and afternoon to care for the children. You will hold a childcare qualification, clear DBS and a paediatric first aid certificate. Nanny will be a driver with their own car for on duty use along with a clean driving license. Nanny will be easy going and have a good referenced career history, you will be a competent cook and be able to cook fresh healthy meals for the children.
Nanny duties include, arriving in the morning to prepare the children for the day ahead, ensuring they all have the relevant equipment for the school day, prepare a healthy breakfast and take them to school a short drive away. Nanny will return in the afternoon to collect the children, taking them home and to various after school activities. Nanny will complete usual nursery duties as time allows, such as the children’s washing, weekly bed changed and ironing. Nanny will sit with the children in the evening, listening to them read and to help with homework and spellings. You will produce an evening meal for the children and encourage them to have quiet time before bed, awaiting the return of their parents.
Days and hours are flexible for the right candidate.
Ideally 3 mornings 07:00-09:00 and 2 afternoons 15:00-18:00, 12 hours per week.
This is a term time position, flexibility is key.
Start date, end of February/ beginning of March.
If you would like to work for this lovely family please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk. BE QUICK!!!!