Professional family in Epping, are looking for a sole charge nanny for their 2 adorable children, aged 13 months and 7 years old. This is a part time permanent position. Beginning in May 2019.
Nanny requirements and duties:
• Experience as a sole charge nanny
• Cook nutritious healthy meals daily
• Nanny will Fun, engaging and organised
• Take the children to clubs daily such as playgroups and after school
• Take the little boy to school and collect in the afternoon
• Complete nursery duties without prompting, such as the children’s ironing, washing, and school
• Clean toys weekly, along with organising age appropriate toys for the playroom/bedroom
• Organise the children’s bedrooms and wardrobes
• Always Keep the children safe
• Organising the children’s diaries
Nanny will hold the following qualifications:
• Childcare qualification level 3 or above
• Ofsted registration, or willing to apply
• Clear DBS
• Clean driving licence, there may be an on-duty car provided
• Paediatric first aid certificate
The family are looking for a nanny to begin the end of May.
Hours are Wednesday to Friday 07:00-18:00.
Salary: £11-13 gross per hour.
If you would like to care for these adorable children please do call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.
Ongar. Professional family known to the agency and living in a beautiful rural spot seek a live out nanny for their two daughters aged 4 and 2.5yrs. The family have animals that live outside, and will not become a part of Nanny’s duties, they also have indoor cats. The family provide an on duty car. This is a permanent role
Nanny will have the following
• A childcare qualification, clear DBS, First aid Be a driver, clean licence.
• Have a good referenced career history including Nanny experience
• Be a self starter, good initiative, confident in the role
• Be a decent cook with a good repertoire of dishes made from scratch
• Be creative and able to provide an interesting play led day
• Flexibility and reliability will come naturally to you
• Enjoy a busy household and travel
Duties are as follows
• Mornings are busy, preparing the older girl for school, breakfast and the school run
• Returning home to spend time with the younger girl who attends school a couple of mornings
• Providing safety and care for the child with an interesting day with play dates and activities
• Producing a good lunch
• Collecting the older girl and returning home to a good tea and help with homework
• Preparing the girls for bed
• During holidays sole charge of both girls
• Occasional travel with the family overseas
• Usual nursery duties, washing and ironing for the girls and keeping their rooms and areas clean and tidy
• Occasional babysitting with notice, similarly overnights when both parents are away on business.
The family wish to find a candidate who will stay in the longer term and provide continuity and stability for them.
Hours are Monday – Friday 7 – 7 and the start date is as soon as the right nanny has been found!
Salary is £32k+
If you would like to work with this lovely family, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!
Super, relaxed Hutton, Brentwood family well known to the agency are looking for a two day temporary Nanny for their two children a girl aged two and a half and a boy aged four who has food issues and allergies. This is a maternity cover position until August.
The Nanny that will suit this family will be experienced and have worked as a nanny before, with a good referenced work history. You will be organised, and fun, be a good cook, a safe driver and be punctual and reliable. Nanny will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS, Paediatric first aid and be a driver with own car for duty use, and a clean licence. You will be a decent cook, and able to produce interesting meals which are nutritious and fun. If you are Epipen trained that is a bonus, training will be given.
Duties are as follows
• Arrive on time and get the girls up and breakfasted
• School run in term time
• Return home with the younger girl and have an interesting day with activities and playdates
• Produce a good lunch
• Collect the older girl from school
• Prepare and serve a good tea for them both
• Help the older girl with any homework
• Nursery duties as time permits
• Sole charge of both girls in the holidays including trips out and quiet days at home
Hours are Thursday and Friday 07.30 – 18.00/30
Salary is £10 – 11 gph with an immediate start
If you would like to work with this genuine family who need support soon, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send her your CV email@example.com
Very welcoming family in Gestingthorpe near Halstead seek a nanny for their 5 month old baby boy, the family also have a very happy Cocker Spaniel. This is a part time and permanent position for two days initially, possibly progressing to three or four days.
The Nanny that this family are looking for will be experienced, have a good referenced career history to include positions as a sole charge nanny, baby experience is a must. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS paediatric first aid and be a driver with a clean licence and your own car for on duty use, mileage paid. You will be confident to take this little chap through the weaning stage and other milestones, and have the experience, too. You will need to be a good cook to produce good food in time, and to have a cheerful disposition to fit in with this lovely family.
Duties include sole charge of this happy little boy who is already in a good routine, preparing bottles and food for him and keeping him busy. Taking him to activities in time and producing a loving and safe environment for him. The usual nursery duties are expected, including his washing and ironing and keeping the nursery and kitchen clean and tidy. He sleeps well and the family would appreciate some light housekeeping duties as time permits.
Hours are Monday and either Tuesday or Wednesday 08.00 – 15.00. Once Mum returns to work the days may increase to three or four days per week .
Salary is £10 – 12 gph with a flexible start time. It is more important to the family to find the right nanny.
If you have the experience and qualities to meet the requirements of this position please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to Paula@townandcountrynannies.co.uk.
Very welcoming HNW family in a rural location close to Colchester are looking for a super nanny for their son who is 4 years old. This is a full time and permanent role.
The nanny that will fit the family best will be very flexible on hours, duties and locations, and be happy to have an interesting and varied work lifestyle. You must :
• Hold a childcare qualification at least at level 3
• Hold a current first aid certificate
• Be a very good cook with an excellent menu of dishes to tempt
• Be a driver with a clean licence (On duty car provided)
• Be smart in every sense of the word
• Reliability and punctuality are second nature to you
• Enjoy travel overseas and in the UK
• Be able to accompany the family as and when they require. (they have other homes overseas)
• Be happy to work occasional weekends (time off in lieu)
Your duties will be:
• During term time collect this little boy from school (Mum does the morning run)
• Have a lovely meal ready for his return home
• Take him to activities such as swimming and riding
• Accompany him to medical and other appointments
• During holidays work a full day and produce interesting things to do
• Produce good meals punctually and nutritionally sound
• When travelling with the family, ensure that he is cared for in every way
• Allow the family time to be together
• Ensure his safety and that he has interesting days, taking in the locale
• Prepare his suitcase for travel in both directions
The family are happy to consider a live in nanny but would prefer a live out and will wait for the right candidate.
Hours are generally termtime, 13.00 – 19.00/20.00 there may be some overnight stays with notice. (time will be given of in lieu) During holidays there will be 10 hour days again with some overnights and some occasional weekend working. The family are very fair, and on a pro rata basis hours are not onerous.
Salary is £35k gross per annum
If you feel you have the qualities that this lovely family seek then please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!
Professional family, known to the agency, in High Easter (Chelmsford) are looking for a 3-day nanny for their four children Girls 7 and 5 and boys aged 3 and 1 year old. This is a part time permanent position.
• Level 3 childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Up to date paediatric first aid certificate
• Clean driving licence, an on-duty car may be provided
• Experienced sole charge nanny
Nanny will be cheerful, extremely reliable with a good referenced work history and have worked in a similar role before. You will enjoy providing the children with an interesting day and have lots of tricks up your sleeve to do so. One parent may work from home on occasion, tucked away.
Duties include sole charge of four children, the girls have Pre-arranged transportation to and from school, nanny will be required to take the 3-year-old to Pre-school a short walk away and collect in the afternoon. Nanny will have sole charge during the day of the baby. Nanny will find fun and engaging activities both inside and outside of the family home, the family have a large garden, the children enjoy being outside playing lots of fun games. The successful candidate will enjoy cooking healthy meals from scratch and keep on top of the children’s washing and ironing. You will complete nursery duties as time allows, however, it is more important to the family that the children have quality time and are happy. During the school holiday nanny will continue to provide a fun, and active day for the children.
Hours are 3 days a week: 06.30 – 19/19:30, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nanny will be flexible should the family require more days during the week, this may be to work around shift patterns.
Salary is £10-12 gross per hour.
Start date ASAP
If you would like to work with this lovely relaxed family, please send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk or call Natalie on 01245 477297.
Gidea Park, Romford, a super, genuine and professional family well known to the agency are looking for a maternity cover nanny as their nanny of six years is going on leave. They have a girl of 9 and a boy of 6. This is a temporary and part time position.
This family need a real Mary Poppins whilst their nanny is away. You must have;
• A childcare qualification
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric First Aid
• Clean driving Licence
• Cheerful, calm and kind disposition
• Organised approach with fun
• Decent cook (one child has dietary requirements)
• Good experience and a referenced career history as a nanny
Your duties will be
• Get both children up washed, dressed and breakfasted
• School runs
• Prepare a good tea for their return that is well balanced
• Help with homework
• Fun downtime with reading and games
• Prepare the children for bed and their parents return
• Be happy to stay later if parents are working late
• To complete children’s laundry and bed change
• Undertake shopping for the children
• Ensure that they both have everything ready for the next day at school
• During holidays produce an interesting and varied programme of activities
• Visits to places of interest.
This lovely family are excellent employers and would like a smooth transition with their new nanny.
Hours are: Mon- Thurs mornings 7 – 9.30
Tues, Wed Friday afternoons, 3 – 7.30
Offer of a full day on Wednesday to complete nursery duties
Holidays: Tues, Wed, Fri 7 – 7.30
Salary is £12-13 gph with a start in late June tbc
If you would like to work with these lovely children who are relaxed and polite, please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your CV to email@example.com
A fun, active family in Brentwood, relocating to Chelmsford are looking for part time nanny for their two boys aged 9 and 12 years old. This is a part time permanent position.
The family are looking for a nanny who is:
• A good cook
• Happy to muck in when needed
• Childcare qualification
• Driving licence, on duty car is available
• Clear DBS
• Paediatric first aid
• Good referenced work history
• Documentation to potentially become Ofsted registered
The boys enjoy taking part in extra curriculum activities after school, such as cubs and football. Nanny will oversee homework and evening reading and have a good understanding of running a household. Nanny will complete usual nursery duties as time allows such as the family washing, cooking and keeping the boys bedrooms and communal areas clean and tidy.
Hours and Salary:
• Shift pattern: week one: Monday and Thursday, Week Two: Tuesday and Wednesday,
• Hours 15:00-19:30, flexibility is required
• Flexible hours in the school holidays
• Salary £10-12gph
• ASAP start date
If you would like to care for these lovely boys, please call Natalie on 01245 477297 and send your CV to Natalie@townandcountrynannies.co.uk
A very welcoming Chappel family (twixt Colchester and Halstead) and known to the agency are looking for a three day nanny They have twin boys rising three and two very friendly whippets. Their current nanny also highly recommends. This is a part time and permanent position.
The ideal Nanny for this position will be experienced with this age group, have a good referenced work history and be active and proactive. You will hold a childcare qualification, a clear DBS, First aid and a clean driving licence (an on duty car is provided). Nanny will be or willing to be Ofsted registered. You will be a decent cook, and flexible in your approach, with a calm and gentle nature.
Duties include sole charge of these super little boys, taking them to activities and playgroups, as well as interesting home based activities and quiet time. You will cook super vegetarian meals for the boys, the whole household being vegetarian, and ensure that they have a good variety of nutritious food. The usual nursery duties are expected, washing and ironing for the boys and weekly change of bedlinen.
Hours are Monday Tuesday and Thursday 8 – 6 with a salary in the region of £10 – 12 gph with an asap start.
If you would like work with this genuine family please call Paula on 01245 477297 and send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Be Quick!!
3 day sole charge Nanny sought for professional family known to the agency in Hutton near Brentwood for their daughter who is 6.5 years old. Their current nanny is leaving after five happy years and recommends. This little girl is very adorable, she has a sunny disposition and is very bright.
Nanny will have a childcare qualification and a good referenced career history, together with a current DBS and paediatric first aid. Nanny will also be a safe driver with a clean licence, an on duty car is provided. You will be calm, caring and loving with a quiet disposition. Nanny will be a decent cook and enjoy the outdoors as well as being good at crafts.
Duties include; Collection from school in the afternoon, and returning home to help with homework and reading, and preparing a good nutritious tea. Usual nursery duties as time allows, but the family are more concerned that their daughter has direct care. During the school holidays Nanny will work full days, providing educational visits and fun playdates as well as downtime at home with crafts and cooking. Parents arrive home early evening.
Hours are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 3-7pm during termtime and in the holidays, Wednesday 8 – 5 Thursday 8 – 7 and Friday 8 -6 These days and hours are set. Salary is £12 gross per hour with a late May early June start date. However, the family will wait for the right nanny.
If you would like to work with this lovely family please send your current CV to email@example.com or call Paula on 01245 477297.